Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Before & After

We’ve lived in this house for over 5 months now,
but we’ve got a ways to go in the home décor department.
I decided to surprise Paul by decorating our room
on Valentine’s Day while he was at work.

DSC01426  DSC01431
Before & after

 

DSC01427  DSC01437
Before & after

 

DSC01423  DSC01424
Before…

DSC01464  DSC01465
& after


It was a little crazy getting everything ready and keeping it a secret,
(not to mention that I’ve never used a drill before in my life… yikes!)
but it was all well worth it. He was definitely surprised! : )

4 comments:

  1. I think I recognize one of your frames in your wedding picture collage. Did I make you guys that shadow box with your invitation in it? I honestly don't remember :) I've made so many of them. Great job on the decor! So fun to surprise Paul with it as a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, Erin! Can't wait to see it in person sometime. :-)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Looks SO good, Erin! You did a fabulous job… what a fun surprise! And nice to check a few more rooms off the decorating list, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, ladies! : )
    Yes, Rachael, the wedding invitation shadow box was from you. I switched the wood frame for a black one to match the others, and it looks beautiful! Thanks! : ) ~Erin

    ReplyDelete