Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Luke & Kara Interscholastics

 Luke & Kara recently participated in our area Christian schools vocal & instrumental Interscholastics. Here are the videos of their performances... Enjoy! :)


Kara's Saxophone Solo - " Adagio and Allegro"



Luke's Cello Solo - "Suite No. 1 in G Major"




Grades 6-8 singing "Thou Art My All in All"
Michael, Kate, Kara, Lanae, Collin, Levi, Luke




8th Grade Quartet singing "Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"
Jaelyn, Lanae, Sam & Luke

3 comments:

  1. I finally got a chance to watch these, and I enjoyed every minute! It is so wonderful to see these kids using their gifts to praise God! Kudos to the parents, teachers, and accompanists, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops. That was me. Didn't mean to publish anonymously.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Glad you enjoyed them! :) It is our prayer that they will continue to use their gifts to praise Him.

      Delete