Thursday, May 28, 2020

Congratulations, Evan!

Evan graduated from 8th grade last week...




We were very thankful to be able to have a graduation ceremony, in spite of the COVID-19 restrictions.

Evan, Jacob, Wyatt, Kyle
Mrs. TS, Jenna, & Katelyn



Practicing their social distancing ;)




Evan gave the valedictorian speech...Way to go, Evan!
Due to technical difficulties, it was not recorded. But if you would like to, you can click on the link below to read his speech.




We celebrated with family after the ceremony, keeping the festivities outside and in our garage due to concerns about COVID-19.




Congratulations, Evan! 
We're proud of you, we love you, and we're so thankful to God for you!









4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing once again. It's hard to believe Evan is now also a graduate. You'll have high school graduates soon!

    I loved the picture of them practicing their social distancing.

    I loved Evan's speech. This year's classes surely are one of a kind - experiencing something never experienced before!

    Love,
    Aunt Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Aunt Anita! Hope you & Uncle Don are well. Thinking of you as you're separate from one another! Love, ~Erin

      Delete
  2. I was so disappointed when I found out about the technical difficulties. I would have loved to see/save that part of the video myself, and now I wish I would have taken a video on my phone. Thanks for sharing the printed copy.

    Evan - you did such a wonderful job on the speech, and I am proud of you as an aunt and as a teacher for all your accomplishments. God is good! Jeff and I look forward to watching you continue to grow and accomplish new things using your God-given gifts in the future.

    ReplyDelete